Any feedback on the Graham Phantom

Does anyone own a Phantom? Can you share experiences.
How long did you have to wait to get yours?
yagbol2
DDDRRR.Steve,I hope you let me pick the venue.

My point regarding the Magna-glide was in reference to the supposed warped record factor,which is not an issue with a vacuum table.As you know,everything is pancake flat on my table.I'm not questioning the effectiveness of the "Feature",but would like confirmation,as to how effective it is if the records are never warped,in the first place.Believe me,I'm fairly convinced the Phantom is a winner!As is the case,from what we all hear,with the Shroder arms.Sorry,Frank I don't know how to add the punctuation marks over the "O".

Also,Bob and Frank are CLASS ACTS in my book,in the professionalism afforded each one's opinions.I wish more "posters" were like this minority.I also wish I had a table that could support 2 arms.Thank God I lose one college tuition in May,when my daughter graduates!!
"DDDRRR.Steve,I hope you let me pick the venue."

Absolutely!

I just received the Revelation Audio Labs phono cable. I'll report my findings to you shortly Sirspeedy.

Steve
Dear Yagbol2, Anti-skate with my Phantom using the Nightingale cartridge seems about perfect after other parameters are dialed in. The VTA seemed sensitive to proper adjustment as a too low rear height seemed to produce effects you noted. I was also experiencing skipping near the inner portions of the record. After re-adjusting VTA (near level) using 1.9 gram tracking, Magneglide slightly above middle & anti-skate about a third from the innermost point, I was able to eliminate skipping, play a very warped record & balance perfectly on a blank groove using a test record. Of coarse your mileage may vary.
Hello fellas...
You're right, Sirspeedy - I really WAS going to go off-line on the discussion after my initial postings. I have an awful lot to do, and as fun as these pages can be, they can also take a lot - too much! - time away from duties. But I wanted also to appear responsive to questions and so I wrote again. But now I really have to take a break (although I'll continue to watch from time to time) and get these Phantoms ready for those of you who want them! (Wouldn't you prefer it that way??) And it seems as if you're answering the questions among yourselves just fine.
One last technical detail to keep in mind: the Magneglide is a full-time stabilizer, for use whether the record is flat as a board or warped as a potato chip (well, let's be realisitic here - maybe not THAT warped). It's job is to hold the neutrally-balanced tonearm assembly in the correct, upright, position during all playback activity. And it also provides a decoupled anti-skate force, which allows for total mechanical separation of the anti-skate mechanism and the tonearm assembly itself.
If I spot something that's WAY off the mark, I'll interject..
I hope I will be at the HE2005, but probably not for the whole time; I suspect it will end up being just Saturday and Sunday... But if I do make it there, will look foward to saying hi on those days...
Thanks for the nice words, all of you... It's much appreciated!
- Bob