Any feedback on the Graham Phantom

Does anyone own a Phantom? Can you share experiences.
How long did you have to wait to get yours?
yagbol2
Bob,in lieu of the fact that I have a Vacuum table,would the magna-glide feature help me that much.I have a 7.5 gm Transfiguration Temper-v coupled to a 2.2.

I was not going to post anymore,as you stated you didn't have time to respond seperately,but you broke your rule(ha,ha)with your last thread.Anyway,if you chose not to respond,I'll see either you or a rep,from Musical Surroundings,at HE-2005.Either way is fine with me.Thanks.
Dear Sirspeedy,

I have a vacuum table. The Phantom is as the kids say "Way Better". In fact, if the arm does not sound a great deal better, I will take you and your wife out to dinner if you come to San Diego.

Best Wishes,

Steve
DDDRRR.Steve,I hope you let me pick the venue.

My point regarding the Magna-glide was in reference to the supposed warped record factor,which is not an issue with a vacuum table.As you know,everything is pancake flat on my table.I'm not questioning the effectiveness of the "Feature",but would like confirmation,as to how effective it is if the records are never warped,in the first place.Believe me,I'm fairly convinced the Phantom is a winner!As is the case,from what we all hear,with the Shroder arms.Sorry,Frank I don't know how to add the punctuation marks over the "O".

Also,Bob and Frank are CLASS ACTS in my book,in the professionalism afforded each one's opinions.I wish more "posters" were like this minority.I also wish I had a table that could support 2 arms.Thank God I lose one college tuition in May,when my daughter graduates!!
"DDDRRR.Steve,I hope you let me pick the venue."

Absolutely!

I just received the Revelation Audio Labs phono cable. I'll report my findings to you shortly Sirspeedy.

Steve
Dear Yagbol2, Anti-skate with my Phantom using the Nightingale cartridge seems about perfect after other parameters are dialed in. The VTA seemed sensitive to proper adjustment as a too low rear height seemed to produce effects you noted. I was also experiencing skipping near the inner portions of the record. After re-adjusting VTA (near level) using 1.9 gram tracking, Magneglide slightly above middle & anti-skate about a third from the innermost point, I was able to eliminate skipping, play a very warped record & balance perfectly on a blank groove using a test record. Of coarse your mileage may vary.