Any experience with Mini DSP SHD Studio in 2 ch system?

I have been researching room correction processing in the digital domain with Dirac. I've got a great deal of room treatment already with 9 bass absorbers along with diffusion, The room is pretty good now. It's a dedicated listening room situated in my basement.  I was thinking the final touch may be to add the Mini DSP SHD Studio to the system and run my CD transport and Streamer digital connections to it and then feed all that to the Dinafrips Hermes/Venus II digital processors. 

Has anyone done something like this using the Mini DSP SHD Studio and were you happy with the changes? I realize it is a process but I've studied plenty of you tube reviews  on it. It seems to be an overwhelming positive impact from what I can gather.

Just thought I'd get some more feedback before making the order. Thank you.

128x128fthompson251

I was hoping to get this discussion going again.  I am new to DSP and would start with the mini.    An others offer their experience?

The Mini and the Studio SHD are two different animals, the Studio is all digital and out puts the signal  in digital, not analogue.