Any experience with Arc ref75 driving magnepans

Thinking about buying a Arc ref 75 to go with my ls27. I have 1.7 right now and will upgrade to the 3.7s in the future..I listen mostly to jazz along with some classical and classic rock. Once in awhile I turn up the volume...I'm reaching out to you for your input...Thanks
jimford
I was looking at this amp as well but was put off by the specs that Stereophile reported. I was also turned off with the fact that the VSi60 blew a resistor while on the test bench when Stereophile reviewed it. Doesn't bode well for ARC in my book.
Don C-55,

I have to disagree with you about ARC tube amps. I have owned 2 of them for the past 15 years and all I have ever done is replace tubes.
Taters,just wondering if you still have your ls27? I just got mine and I love it! What prompt me to start this thread was from reading threads stating that the ls27 wouldn't be a good match with the pass xa30.5 ...well to my ears it is a great match so far...That doesn't mean I won't try the ref 75. Because I think I will...What a great and rewarding hobby we have! The gift of music..
Jimford,

I still have the Ls-27 and I think it is very good. I don't know why people would say it's not a good match with the Pass
xa30.5. I haven't heard the REf-75 but I have read it is excellent. My next move will probably be a used REf-150. I'm still waiting for the prices to drop but I have a feeling it might be a couple of years.
Directly from the mouth of Nelson Pass.

"Our experience is no problems at all with the ARC or CJ products with regard to interface. The amp doesn't care about source impedance. It's actual input impedance is close to 0 ohms, and the input impedance spec comes from the resistors we put in series with that input. Adding a little more from the source doesn't create issues."

Chuck