Any experience or thoughts on the Mcintosh MA352

I'm 65, up to 2 years ago for 20 years I had a pair of Infinity Kappa 8's powered by a Adcom 555II. I now have a pair of Bryston A2's with a sub, Thorens TD160 that I bought new in 1976 with a recent $400.00 tune-up, Grado Prestige Red 1, and a Nad $500.00 CD player along with expensive cables and speaker wires. Since the early 70's I have always loved the looks of Mcintosh. So as a retirement gift and a successful divorce I'm looking at the Mcintosh MA352. As I know I'm biased the dealer in Milwaukee where I bought the Brystons said if I'm still blasting rock I'm better off staying with what I have. That was me years ago but not so much now. I have also got into classical and smooth jazz. For the $6500.00 it's now or never. he can set up a MA252, the smaller version, with my Brystons and my current Emotiva amp to hear the difference. That amount of money is a lot to just see pretty lights. Please just give honest opinions,  I have what I have and very happy with it but there is always that thought, am I missing something. Again, I'm retired, no pension, part-time job but have gone through 3 wifes and only the 2nd one understood when catching me listening with tears running down my face during that moment of a favorite tune. Thanks

golden210
Crap, jerked a tear from me.. I'm happy if your happy..
Macs are nice, plain and simple, and probably a lot more
loyal, in the long run. I had the same wife for a LONG time.
I'm telling the truth, the Mac gear NEVER talks back, out of
turn, or too much... Just saying...

Your on the right track, for some kind of bliss!

Regards
Come on give the guy some reason to turn up the music.

Hat on the floor, turn up the SALSA, NOW dance around the hat, my dog will follow, the goat, well, he's a little hard headed. No tears, only dancing, better days ahead... Olay.. Amego!!!

ZZTop, ok then, get down boogie, brother...LET'S ROCK and ROLL.
Viva Las Vegas!! Two step Boogie!...

It's Friday, it's Friday, sundown, the Sabbath begins...End of the week...
REST!!!! What else is worth talking about?Hmmmm!