Any exp. w/ Shunyata Dark Field Cable Elevators

Has anyone had any experience with the Shunyata Dark Field Cable Elevators? I am looking to purchase a set of cable elevators and I think these warrant some consideration. Only problem is that I can not find any person who has tried them! Any info and / or recommendations would be greatly apprecaited.
Chris.
harris1204
Since these are made of foam, will they deteriorate after a number of years, like some speaker surrounds?
I must first apologize to Grant and the people of Shunyata, I am the bad guy. I usually don't make posts like I did initially but, My god $250 for twelve pieces of foam. Well, I did feel bad and ordered a set. My dealer would take them back if I didn't want to keep them, which I was sure would be the case. Well I was wrong. They are made of a foam that is quiet unlike what I assumed that they were. (What did someone once say about "Assume"). But they really were a nice upgrade. I will post a review as soon as I get back from a sudden trip but I will say this, I ordered a second set to complete all my cables. I think that they are a very reasonable upgrade to a system, improvements in clarity that exceed other upgrades I've made such as Stillpoints. But more later, I will post the details of my audition and experience when I get back. But again, my apologies to the folks at Shunyata, you created a fine product.
David.
David,

were you using other cable elevators prior to the DFEs? I've got polycrystal coated ceramic isolators and I've been looking at the DFE's with interest!
Adhaney, I have not used any other cable elevators or isolators with my current system. I did try some Music Direct ceramic with an older system in a very noisy building and noticed no benefit or musical loss but it was not a very fair trial.
Well I picked some up and they work very nicely. The sonic improvements where very noticable. I use Transparent UltraMM bi-wire and didn't really think they would do much more then ease my cable "mess" behind the rack but I was pleasently surprised.