Any Comments on the T+A DH200 DAC

My friend is waiting for his retailer to receive the T+A DH200 DAC so he can demo it in the store and at home (estimated delivery is the end of March). The DAC has a "PCM Quadruple Converter that features a double symmetrical circuit design comprising the eight 32-bit Burr-Brown converters, thereby providing above-average compensation for non-linearities in the sound, and reduces the already minimal background noise by a further 6 dB". The DAC sells for $7,125.

T+A DH200 DAC web site link

Audiophile Style DH200 DAC Review link:

The specs look very good and the above review is positive. Has anyone auditioned this DAC, purchased this DAC and/or have any comments regarding how it sounds, etc.? I am interested in hearing about your experiences with this DAC and how it might compare to more expensive DAC’s. Thanks,.

The reviewer said "the T+A DAC 200 delivers the goods. It's a 10 out of 10 on its own, and an 11 out of 10 with the world class DSP from Jussi Laako's HQPlayer".  My friend will be using it with HQ Player.

hgeifman
Post removed 

Just for clarification, there’s the DAC 200, which is a DAC w/ a preamp stage (vol control and analog ins) and there is the HA 200 which is a headphone amp, w/ no preamp section and no analog ins. But those may be the only differences of the two products. 

The T+A DH200 DAC specs say "For PCM signals we use our quadruple converter, whereas DSD files are processed using the T+A True 1-bit converter". I do not understand what this means. Is the quadruple converter a delta sigma or something else? Please explain what Quadruple Converter is? Thanks

More info is: "Our PCM Quadruple Converter features a double symmetrical circuit design comprising the eight 32-bit Burr-Brown converters, thereby providing above-average compensation for non-linearities in the sound, and reduces the already minimal background noise by a further 6 dB".