Any bluegrass fans?

I was wondering if there are any other bluegrass fans out there. Feel free to make recommendations! Here are some of mine:

Dolly Parton "Little Sparrow"
The Gibson Brothers "Bona Fide"
Lynn Morris Band "Shape of a Tear"
Rhonda Vincent "One Step Ahead"
Blue Highway "Wondrous Love"

Mark
mhedges
I picked up the new CD from the Greencards. I'm not crazy about the female lead's voice, but overall well recorded with talented instrumentals, not a bad disc.
Thought I would revive this thread. Some great stuff so far. I will add "Hot Buttered Rum" for a fun modern bluegrass band.
Thank you for this thread. Ever since o brother where art though (the motion picture) I have loved blue grass. know absoloutly nothing about it, just love it. I can never ask about it because in my area it isn't around. So now I have something to go buy. I only know that when I hear something I like, I don't even know whom it's buy. Thanks
This album is from the seventies and is great on vinyl, (if you can find it) or you can order a good sounding cd from Tut Taylor. Find him on the web and order (I did). This is TT, Norman Blake, Sam Bush, Dave Holland,Vassar Clements etc jamming together. It includes "sweet Georgia Brown" and is truly wonderful bluegrass with a jazzy flavor. I CANNOT recommend this album highly enough. If you like bluegrass, you have to have this album, period....
Check out this site. I bought the Hot Tuna and David Bromberg discs good live sound.Lots of bluegrass
festivalink.net