Antique Sound Lab Hurricane MK1 vs MK2

Hello, I'm planning to buy a pair of Antique Sound Lab Hurricane. There is a lot of positive reviews and comments about the MK1 version, but I don't find nothing about the MKII, that is very different. Could someone tell me if the sound of the MKII version is much better than the renowned MKI?
Best Regards
carlesdg
The Hurricanes were, at one point(around 2003), "updated" by replacing the(eight per channel) .22uF/400V MIT(Reliable) MultiCaps with a paper in oil capacitor made by Illusion. Seems they lost their magic at that point. The builder has since seen the error of his ways, and gone back to the original caps. If you should happen to get one of the oil/paper iterations: They can be fairly easily upgraded. (http://www.reliablecapacitors.com/product.html) personally- I'd replace either with the Reliable Exotica Prime capacitors.
Around the begining of August I will have them to live Audition. I would not represent them if they were not going to live up to there reputation or reviews.These will be The MKIIs.Keep in touch.
HAL
Carlsdg- Keep in mind everyone's tastes and systems are different. It would behoove you to try a pair, connected to the equipment you own, to determine your satisfaction with them. Further: The people that raved about them did so based on the design's faithfulness to the original signal, and ability to recreate the live experience. Those are not everyone's criteria when judging a component or system. The driver and power tubes can also be rolled(to NOS's) to enhance the pair's accuracy and your pleasure. Were it not for the number of tubes, I'd own a pair myself. My Cary monoblocks' 6 tubes each(added to everything else in the system), heat up my listening room within the first 2 hours of music. Great in the winter, but the summer is a bummer. I don't run the AC when the system is turned on, to keep the voltage up and line noise down. If they are available to you- Hop on them! I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.
>>I would not represent them if they were not going to live up to there reputation or reviews.<<

How do you know this ahead of time?

Based on their history, Greg Norman is a better wager.