Anthem or Bryston Pre and Amp

I am moving from a AVR to a dedicated 2 channel setup and am ready to pick up an amp and preamp. My budget is around 15K so I am leaning towards picking up either the Anthem STR pre amp and power amp or going with the Bryston 4B3 amp with BR-20 pre amp. 

Both have phone app control which I like to be able to control volume, etc. 

Has anyone heard both or have an opinion on which would be the better system for music ranging from rock to jazz? I am running Ascend Acoustic Sierra towers.

df3

I would take the Anthem because of the ARC room correction. If you want an integrated amp the Mcintosh MA352 has a tube preamp section and a solid state amp and is around $4500:

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/integrated-amplifiers/MA352

I have owned a lot of Bryston gear, including the BP20 preamp. I would take the incredibly transparent Benchmark LA4 preamp any day over the BP20. I think it may be cheaper too. I would use the LA4 with any priced gear but would never consider that with the BP20.

I am now using the LA4 with a CODA #16 amp and it is killer. Today, I upgraded my WyWire Platinum speaker cable to the WyWire Diamond and the LA4 will let you hear the difference easily.

Edit: Oops, I see you asked about the BR20. I never heard that one. I will leave this post up in case it is useful.

Thank you for the recommendations.  After way too many hours of research I am now leaning towards the STR preamp and a Coda 8.  The STR preamp will give the room correction with bass management and I like the warranty and class A at lower wattage on the Coda.  Please let me know if you have any experience or opinions with this setup or the Coda?