Anthem 225 vs Yamaha A-S2000

Hi guys. So I have some new speakers on the way (4ohm but high sensitivity custom scanspeak standmounts) and am looking between the Anthem and the Yamaha for a good integrated.

Unfortunately, I live in a state where I will not be able to audition, so would be grateful if anyone could give me some impressions if they have heard either of these amps.

Thank you!
loftarasa
I got my Yamaha a-s2000 today and I'm SHOCKED at how GOOD it SOUNDS ! It sounds much more like a really good CLASS A AMP like the Luxman L590a mk2 or Accuphase! This amp does run a little WARM. I'm going to let it break-in good for 400 hours or so and see how much better it sounds then.....
Well it has been 1.5 years since this posting. How are the Anthem 225 and Yammie AS2000 still sounding in this comparison?
I find the Yamaha to be far less engaging and a bit sleepy when compared with the Anthem 225.
OP-

I have experience w/ the Anthem 225. It is a very robust amp- enough to drive Thiel loudspeakers (my reference) and this is no easy task. The Thiel craves power and current- the more the better. I found this match to be quite pleasing and the Anthem never ran out of juice. Happy Listening!