Animals 2018 Mix LP - Mistracking?

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out if my needle is mistracking or if it’s just inherent in the recording. I don’t hear this on the HD stream, only on the vinyl. Still, I’m inclined to think it’s an acoustic drum buzz caught on the recording as it doesn’t show up anywhere else in the record with far more intricate bass sections. 

Side 1: Dogs
As after Roger sings the line “fly down south, and hide your head in the sand” there is a small drum fill, during the drum fill I hear a slight rattle in the right channel. 

If anyone can listen for it during their next listen, I’d greatly appreciate it. Vinyl version of the 2018 mix only please.

drbalance

Showing 2 responses by drbalance

Thank you @gakerty for taking the time to check it out for me. I checked my stylus setup/bias, raised the tracking force and it’s still doing it. It does sound like a drum resonance rattle. I’ll order another copy to check it out to rule out a pressing qc issue but I doubt it.

Just ordered another from Amazon. Turns out it was a pressing defect. Very odd, I could have sworn it was just a drum resonating.  Never can be surprised by this hobby, even after 30 years.