Amps which are Great, but either Unknown or Underpriced

Hello everyone,

When I think of Power Amps (or integrated amps) that play / sound way beyond their price-point and can be non-household names, I think of companies like:

1. Belles (Power Modules)
  2. McCormack
  3. Coda

Can you guys please suggest other Power Amps / Companies that are also somewhat unknown or of great value?

Your suggestions would really help me and others.  Thanks!

Matt

mminor
Blue Circle has been around for a while, probably not as well recognized but certainly good gear.  Their new integrated amp with selectable tube/solid state input section looks pretty cool.
Nelson Pass Forte Audio.

Yes the OP asked for less expensive even vague yet people continue to drop some of the biggest names out there. 
My view is that unless you are a dealer/salesperson trading frequently makes your "budget steal" anything but.  I perfer to buy something quite good and enjoy it, and stop reading audiophile-nervosa publications.

In 1982 I bought a used Threshold Stasis 3 for $1100.
In 2000 I sold it for $800 and bought a used Pass Aleph 3 for $1200.
In 2003 I sold that for $850 and bought a used Pass X-150 for $1200 which I still use daily.
I'm toying with buying a used SIT now, if so, I'll get my money back on the X-150 - which is a superb amp BTW.  The Aleph was just too short on the current.

I was a salesperson at one point with good connections to several dealers (still), and also during these years briefly owned products from: Blue Circle, Classe, Krell, Dynaco VI, Bedini, Hafler, ARC, CJ, and many more which I usually got my money back, or made a few bucks on, never having unseated my current Pass amp. 

So, be sure of your speakers, then source the best bang for the buck amp (probably used) that will handle them, and enjoy the music for years - that's the best way to get a "deal".

Let's talk preamps - I had a used ARC SP-15 for many years which I had for years and got pretty much my money back.  I replaced it with used Pass P and XONO pair about 13 years ago. No need to fuss with that pair either.