Amps for Martin Logan SL3

I'm looking to upgrade to a higher end used SS amp. My choices are Conrad Johnson MF2500, BAT VK200, Innersound electrostatic amp. Any of you SL3 owners own or compare these amps? I'm looking for a warm and non fatigueing sound with dynamics and great bass to make my SL3's wake up and come to life. I originally wanted to upgrade the preamp as well but $$$ is limited right now. My spending limit is $2K and my preamp is an Audio Research LS3. I appreciate the suggestions fellas.
rkc5666
I used to have a pair of Martin Logan SL3s and Aerius speakers. I ran a Linn 5105 amp that did a real nice of pushing them effortlessly. I also used a Krell KAV 500 amp that didn't do well for some reason. At that time I was using a Jeff Rowland Consonance pre. I don't have the Logans, Krell or the Linn. I am using an Aragon 4004MKII, and if I would have had that at the time that I had the Logans, I believe that I would have been in audio heaven! The output on the Aragon in tremendous!!! Current, current, and more current! The soundstages in phenominal, detail, imaging, in unbelievable bass. I have switched to an Audio Research LS15 that I paid $600 for in the pawn shop. The two seem to be a good marriage. Just recently I purchased some Oval Nines and that put the fininshing touch on my system. I only wish the Logans could have enjoyed the Aragon and Audio Research.
I have the same setup as you, SL-3/Audio Research LS3 (non-balanced) & running a Classe CA200. try this amp before you buy, they can be had for less than 2K used and are a great value. havn't heard your other choices.
I have tried the Krell-100 KST for the SL3's. It sounded too bright and still lacking power inspite of the 200 watts feeding the speakers.

I am in the process of buying a McCormack DNA-2 deluxe which should have 600W @4 ohms--more thanwhat I need but enough reserve. I will let you know.

I will use the Krell Kst for mono operation for the cinema center channel which should provide a good enough 300W @ 6 ohms.

Bernard
I have a pair of SL3 as front, a pair of Aerius i as rears and the Theater as center in my hometheater. All of them are runned by a Krell KAV1500 that gives me 600 watts per channel in 4 ohms and sound incredible, with a lot of detail, bass and control.
Before that I used a Aragon 8008X5 with 400 watts per channel and also did a very good. A little bit warmer sound than the Krell.
I think any of the ones mentioned by the rest of the people here are very good with the exception of the Sunfire. I will not go that way. I auditioned a pair of ReQuest with a Sunfire amp and they sounded harsh, really terrible. Then the amp was changed to a CJ 2500 and what a difference! That's when I got sold into Martin Logan speakers.
If you want a warm sound in my opinion you would not fail going with Classe or Conrad Johnson.
I know you are all talking SS amps here, but what about tubes. I have run ML SL3's, Aeons, and Prodigy's with Classe' and Aragon amps..... they sound really good. I also use ARC VT100 and VT200 and these amps in my opinion sound far superior to the SS amps.