Amplifiers weight

What does amplifiers weight has to do with performance?
im trying to decide between this 3 amps
parasound JC5 73 pounds, Anthem STR 60 pounds Michi S5 by Rotel 132 pounds 
I can get them around the same price 
my speakers is modified klipsch KLF 30
preamp is Michi P5 and a pair of SVS SB16 ultra Sony Hap Z1 and Cambridge Azur 851N
i really like the looks of STR amp 
128x128lordrootman
I own the Anthem STR Integrated and absolutely love it!
Would love to have the STR and matching Pre Amp, but out of my reach.
Gook luck on your search!
@arcam88
yes after reading and learned more  about weight and performance I will go with Anthem STR AMP 
i was little bit worry that my current amp A21+ weighs 72 pounds so is kind of downgrade lol
i did have some dealers willing to give me up to 25% off MRSP also option to trade my A21+ 
my only little concern is there’s no a single bad reviews about it from all the reviewers  

Are you buying new or used? The price range of the 3 you have listed - 5K?
I have had an Anthem integrated. OK for all it offers, including phono. Not heard the others. I have heard some models of Parasound and was not impressed. Your current choices are 1 Anthem integrated (200 wpc), Parasound (400 wpc) and Rotel (500 wpc). Getting the Anthem lets you sell your preamp. MORE than enough power at 200 for your speakers.
I would get a Pass INT-60, XA 30.8 or the XA25. The INT-60, which I have had, lets you sell the preamp, saving you some funds. I have also had the XA30.8. Liked them both. Sold them because I like to try out different things and I am, at heart, a tube lover. Again, more than enough power for your speakers. The XA25 actually puts out a lot more than it is rated.
Looks are fine but this is audio we talking about.
@rallais 
actually the pass INT -60 looks great and gorgeous I wish I knew this before bought my Michi P5 Preamplifier 
thanks for the recommendation