Amplifier upgrade

Hi to all.

I own marantz pm ki ruby/sa ki ruby paired with q acoustics concept 500.

The combination is very nice but have been intrigued to trade it for Luxman 507 uxii or Devialet d200. I can buy both for a very good price second hand.

Are they a significant upgrade? Does anyone have heard/owned them to compare?

Thank you
itzikia
Everyone judges "a very good price" by how discounted it is from new. When in reality the really good stuff hardly ever even comes up new, and then when it does not for much of a discount. This has been seen to be true so often and for so long and across so many different things that it is for me a reverse indicator. In other words "a good price" is not so good after all.  

That said, the Luxman probably will be a nice step up from a Marantz. Neither of them will come anywhere near a Raven Blackhawk, which my guess will be you can get new for about your "very good price" Luxman. If not less. And yes it has enough power for your power hogs.
The Luxman will definitely be a step up. And if you change your mind down the road...you will get most of your money back. The others do not have that kind of brand power. So you can’t go wrong.

Point to point vs pcb arguments aside, just look at the radiused traces of the circuit boards...this is why Luxman has the reputation it has. They improve every aspect of every part all the time. 

I don't own a single piece of Luxman gear but...someday.
Thank you for your responses. I also have an offer for Hegel h390 which seems interesting.

I suppose these options are better than Marantz Ruby even i know I have to listen myslef first.