Amphion Xenon vs Usher 6381

Looking to upgrade and I'd here your thoughts on these speakers. Both have gotten great press. Thanks in advance.
jamesl
I have got Xenons and know Usher.

I have occasion to listen to my Xenons with Bel Canto Evo4 power amp and the sound was lean. Although I am big fun of Amphion I recommend Usher speakers.

But remember Usher needs lots of space.
I own the Xenons. Although they sound very good, they do not sound as good as they did at the dealer. However I have not spent a lot of time and energy doing anything with the room. Are you guys keeping the foam in the ports?
Kclone
You write about the foam so I think you have got the problems with bass.
The best result I achive by placing speakers with woofers outside, without the foam.
Yeah, that is how I have mine set up. thanks. by the way I am using them with a Cayin AT88 integrated.
to Audiofeil,

I owned the Xenons! As well as many other speakers before I took on the Ushers. I guess if you believe in your product than you are a "salesman." I also sell Dali and many other speakers, I believe in Usher and I have personally comparied various models to B&W 802D, Sonus Faber Grand Concerto, Von Schwerikert VR 4JR originals, Meadowlark, and Xenon.

Your tirade against me is unfounded and tiresome. I will allow any audiogoner to come and vistit my showrooms and see my half a million dollars worth of display equipment, then lets see how much you put your money where your mouth is?

I know what I speak because I have been doing this professionaly for 20 years before opening my own shop. I worked for two of the most prominent audio stores in New York, what are your qualifications?

I know good sound when I hear it do you?