Amp suggestion for large 2-way Speakers

I'm looking for amp suggestions for a pair of large 2-way speakers.  They look like passive Augspurger style, with Speakon connectors on the rear (1 for high, and 1 for low).  If you could suggest a "budget friendly" route, and "best performance", that would be helpful.  Here are the specs for the drivers:

15 Inch Drivers, 4 ohms, AES Power handling 1400W, Maximum Power Handling 2800W, 40-2000 Hz

Horn Drivers 2 inch Throat, 8 ohms, AES Power above 0.9khz 100W, Maximum Power 200W  0.5-18 khz

jmusically

What dollar range do you consider "budget friendly"?  A lot of folks like small tube amps on horns, especially in the mids/highs.

Well, I'm not opposed to buying "used"... and browsing eBay, I see brands like Crown, Yamaha, QSC, etc, offer pretty high powered options for well below $1000... as low as few hundred dollars.  I would consider that "budget friendly".

For crossover, I don't have anything yet.  I notice some of these newer amps have built-in crossover, and DSP, etc.  Is it better to invest in a separate, standalone unit?