Amp for Thiel CS6

I currently am using a Conrad Johnson MF2500A to amplify my Thiel CS6 speakers. At times it seems as if the amp does not give as full, or solid a bass response as I would like. Is this a potential issue with the MF2500A? I am considering either a CJ Premier 350, or a Rogue Audio Zeuss. Any thoughts about these, or other amps with the Thiel CS6 speakers? Thanks.
droz
It has been recommended that I consider the Mccormack DNA 750 monoblocks as another possible choice with my Thiel CS6s. Does anyone have any experience with this amp with Thiel, or other speakers?
Thanks.
I like McCormack amps a lot, but they're not my favorite choice with Thiels. I think the McCormack amps are a bit forward for Thiels. The best amps I've heard with Thiels are real Krells.
I have never heard the CS6 however I have owned a pair CS7.2's for many years now. I used to power them with a Mark levinson No. 333 amp and was very happy with the sound however when I really cranked it up (Rock) it seemed like the 333 was straining a bit and not quite able to put up the goods. Last year I replaced the 333 with a pair of Mark Levinson No.33's Reference amps. These babies don't flinch at all when I crank it up and the base is simply amazing especially at higher volume levels. While the 33's are quite the beasts to deal with (there huge, ridiculously heavy and run very hot when played at higher volumes), if you have the room and the budget I'm sure you will not be disappointed. The one thing I have learned about Thiels' over the years is that the more power you have behind them the better.
I have a McCormack DNA-2 Dlx pushing my CS6s. While I am happy with it, I would not call the sound "laid back". I did prefer it to my neighbors Classe twenty five.

I have never heard a Krell amp in my system but would love to some time. I am also interested in hearing a Mac 402.

Some day when I have some extra $.......