Amp and pre for Aerial 10ts

I had AR 100MK11 and cat ulta. went to HT Sim Titan EAD Sig 8 . Sound good but does not have the livelyness and punch that I uses to have. Looking for something that will give me that punch thanks.
htsteve
McCormack DNA-2 amp, Sunfire signature amp 600 x 2 amp, Mcintosh Mc352 Power Amplifier
These are all good recommendations. Alernative: I just heard the NEW Threshold lines on the Aerials and was mighty impressed. Amp was 100 wpc pure class a . Delicate and an incredible sense of depth. Sounded good on the new Aerial20T also.
Thanks for those suggestions. For the money do you think i would be better off buying the macormick amp having it redone I would have about 4700 in it or would i better off buying a VTL 450 mono block for these speakers Please reply thanks
I have Aerial 10Ts coupled with Sim Audio's W5 power amp and their P5 pre. Love the sound but it requires a lot of break in time for the electronics. I suspect that the W5 and P5 has a bit more power and resolution than your setup.
Mjdraper, I used to own a Moon W-5 with my 10T's. The W-5 is an excellent amp in it's own right and in some ways was a real eye opening demonstrating the vast differences in amplifiers in general.

However, it seemed to me that the W-5 simply could not muster enough power and control for the bass and mid-bass regions of the 10T. But I could not put my finger on it. I assumed that the 10T's just demanded more juice.

Aside from the bass, it was far superior sonically to my previous amp, a BAT VK-500. But the VK-500's bass was substantially more powerful and controlling than the W-5.

I sold the W-5 and moved on. The next two amps confirmed my speculation regarding the W-5 not having enough power and control for the 10T's bass regions.

Then about 6 months ago, I stumbled across a review on the W-5 and P-5 products on SimAdudio's web-site. The reviewer was Peter Moncrief of IAR and as he praised the W-5 and P-5 for their overall excellent sonic attributes, he described in detail the weakness and lack of controlling power with the bass regions of the W-5.

He speculated on what the possible causes were. But more importantly, he confirmed that even though the W-5 has many positive attributes, outstanding bass region reproduction is simply not among them.

-IMO