Amp advice - 8008BB versus KSA-100s

Hi everyone,
I am new to the Audiogon forums and this is my first post here...everyone here make this forum a wonderful source of information.
Now here's my question: Which would you choose: A cosmetically clean Aragon 8008BB with no functional issues versus a Krell KSA-100S that is scratched up and not working. I have the 8008BB but am looking for opinions regarding the KSA-100s. This series seems to have conflicting reviews, some like it, some don't. I understand the classic Krells are the KSA-50 and KSA-250 but since this one is available here for about what I'd get for the 8008BB...
I do have skills to replace all caps. I could take it to Alpha Tech after I do that and plug it in there.
Thanks for your replies!
radkrisdoc
Thanks for your interest, tgramc. What I like most about the Aragon, apart from the current capability is the way it rendered the mid and top end with Polk Lsi speakers. I happened to stumble on synergy I think. That is also what I prefer - the best mids and treble vs earth shaking bass. I read that the KSA 100s does the top end sweet but bass and dynamics might lack. Can someone who had the KSA please tell me their opinion?
can't help you with the Krell question but if you decide to let go of the 8008BB. I have a pair of electrostatics that are hungry for current.