Amazon Music and Bluesound Node 2i

Anyone streaming Amazon Music with their Bluesound Node 2i?

I signed up for the three month trial period (I’m a Prime Member) and also the one month Tidal trial.

So far the integration of Amazon Music in the BluOs app sux. Tidal is much better in this respect. I’m not commenting on the sound quality as I haven’t really compared that yet. I’m just getting used to using the app and learning to use the two different streaming services. I really don’t care about MQA but Tidal is easier to use with the BluOs App.

Anyone have a similar experience and how does Quobuz and other services play with the Bluesound App?
nicktheknife
  I use Qobuz and haven’t tried Amazon.  I do find the integration with the Blue OS app clunky.  The favorites, playlists, etc don’t carry over.  Not the case with Cambridge Audio app.  Also the Cambridge is a Chromecast device so now I just use the Qobuz app on my phone and cast it to the CA
I got rid of Amazon HD and kept Tidal.  
The whole point of me getting a streamer was:
No. 1 Convenience   If the service doesn't integrate well with the BluOs system then it's gone. 
No. 2  Easily finding new music to listen to.
No. 3  Convenience  Sitting in my chair or where ever I am in the house and easily controlling my music in one app.   All my hi rez files are on my server along with copies of all my cd's.  

I like the Tidal Connect interface through Bluesound.   Bluesound's BluOS sucks.  Its interface is clunky, it drops out occasionally (might be the Powernode itself?) and has little 'charm' or ability wrt to providing any interaction with a library.  It also does not synch well with Amazon Music - playlists need to be dropped via the service and restarted.

On the plus side, Amazon HD Ultra is (IMO) a very good source and a bargain.  I love Tidals interface. But for the life of me, I cannot part with more than twice Amazon's cost for the quality of its streaming service.  I think MQA is a con. 

Oh, talking of hype - wtf is wrong with Amazon's spatial audio - beam me up.  It's all over the darn place.  Sounds like some non-musicioan type took apart the recording with a chain saw and created early sixties stereo sound.  Remember how bad some of that studio wizz-bang stuff sounded.  Here we go again.

OK.  Rant over.