Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
I only got a brief listen, but the Jolida FX-10 tube integrated ($450) I heard at a show recently may qualify. This looks like a very serious attempt to bring a very nice combo of ergonomic good looks and good sound to a mass market (at least mass market in relation to typical high end audio standards).
JoLida's factory mod to their 502B (roughly $200). I got my circa 2000 amp done about a year ago. Didn't listen to it much until recently. After (~50?) hrs of break in, things are sounding amazing. More clarity, detail, & bass slam. I need to update my system post. Wish I had two of them.
Pioneer Elite DV79-AVi multi player. I picked it up for $400 new on Agon and this gives way more expensive CD players a run for the money. I can't believe how good it sounds, and it plays CDs, SACD and DVD.
Black diamond racing cones
Herbie's tube damper

accessories are as important as components they support, don't forget about them.