Am I the only one who doesn’t love Harbeth P3esr?

I purchased a pair of P3’s a month ago based on their
uniformly rave reviews online. I have tried them with 
3 different amps, in two different rooms, and with and without a sub, and am just not overly impressed,
using a variety of music. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I expected more OMG moments.
They certainly aren’t bad. Very detailed. But to me they sound bright which I never expected. And I just can’t get them to sound really good.
I have other speakers I gravitate to for listening sessions- KEF LS 50 and Klipsch RP 600ms.

rambo21
What height are they at? The tweeters should be at ear level. The designer recommends that you toe in so that the baffles are facing you. Try it. 

When I got my SHL5 Plus the dealer loaned me some stands while my custom stands were being made. The tweeters were above ear level and sounded brighter than when I heard them at a friend’s house. Once I got the correct stands and experimented a little with variations in tilt, things were much better.

My P3ESRs sound even better than the SHL5 Plus in some regards. They are super detailed but not bright. Revealing is a much better word. I love mine.
there is a company that does break in for guitar amp speakers
it takes them 40 hours of playing specific frequencies and testing.
 break in is critical for speakers .after 100 hours you can make a judgment.
the schiit loki (180$) or ifi itube2 (350$) can add bass without dsp or side effects. what preamp are you using? does it have tubes? if so ,late 60's blackburn mullards have the best bass .putting an ifi i purifier 3 before the dac (or jitterbug)also helps
tell us how it went
good luck
Try calling the Needle Doctor. I’ve called many times, only message is that this mailbox is full.
Also don’t answer Emails.
Someone on Facebook from Minnesota said they 
shut down.

I will keep you guys updated as to my 
progress with the P3s.
Thanks for the suggestions and help.
For a frame of reference, the other speakers I have at home currently are:
KEF LS50s
Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary 
Klipsch RP 600ms
Snell Type E iii
Totem Arros
Oh, boy. The rule is 150 hours minimum, on everything. After 60 hours... they are at the bottom of their performance. Patience. Give them a chance.
https://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/08/lessloss-c-marc-cables-review.html
You’ll find a burn in curve, a curve that can be applied to anything. Time can be different but min. 150 hours required. Can streach to 400 or 700-800 even in some cases, for some equipment.

60 hours....It’s a joke. I thought you are better educated. It’s a fu.. n joke.