Alternative of the pre/power amps

I am looking for the set which provide myself with natural reproduction. I prefer to have something made from the beginning from 80th to beginning of 90th. Preamp should has many balanced XLR inputs. I prefer to have separate channels even in preamplifier. As a source I have 1) Resolution Audio Cesium transport + 2 Quantums DACs (very rare DACs that can be used as one chanel DAC), 2) Garrard 301 table with different arms (Stax, Grace, SAEC). The speakers I used are Mirage M1 bi-wiring version, but I planning to change them for the speakers with high sencitivity (like JBL 4333 or even 4350).

The alternatives.

1) Jeff Rowland Model 7 + Jeff Rowland Consummate. What embarrassing myself that this monos as long as this pre- are Class AB units....

2) Threshold SA/1 + ?. This variant is less expensive but old and not powerful. What preamp can be used here?

3) Mark Levinson ML2 + ???. ML2 is also not expensive, old, not powerful and another problem is the preamps (ML1, 6, 7) that matches ML2 have no XLRs! But ML6 is a true 2 mono unit!

4) Mark Levinson 20.5 + ML 26. Here is almost perfect except ML 26 has only one XLR input and this combination not cheap as Jeffs one.

5) Krell KRS 200+ ?. I guess KRS 200 is the best among everything listed above, but it is more expensive then Model 7 and 20.5 and huge as Model 7. Also I do not know which preamp can I pick for it. KRS 1 or 2 have no XLRs....

Thanks all. Happy New Year!
tonlab
I can spend $5000 for a pair of monos and $2000 for a pre or equivalent in Euro. I am from Finland.
maybe list what is available in that price range there and people can comment
The list of the the pairs of the Monos + Pre avalible at the $5000 + $2000 or € equivalent.
Up to 1995 production. XLRs, Separate chanels in pre and Class A are preferrable

Jeff Rowland Model 7 + Jeff Rowland Consummate
Threshold SA/1 + ?
Mark Levinson ML2 + ???
Mark Levinson 20.5 + ML 26
Krell KRS 200+ KBL?
Aleph Pass P + Aleph Pass 2
Acoustic Research...   Ref 1 pre?

What is to buy? Need an advice. Thank you.