All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
I own magico q5’s and was driving them with a Vitus sis-025 integrated amp with no issue for several yrs. 125 watts per channel. I have since changed to separates and the configuration of my system. But the Vitus had no issue. Not to say a more powerful amp didn’t make some bottom end improvement. Though I was quite happy for several yrs. I have never heard the magico A line but I can’t imagine it requires more power then the Q5’s. Sorry you feel you are having an issue daveyf. But maybe it’s your room or speaker positioning. Or possibly though unlikely your amp. I have owned a lot of speakers and I am definitely not a “fanboy” as you put it. If I change speakers one more time it would be a move to the magico M series. Best of luck solving your issue. 
I'm letting my first big speaker purchase settle in a bit (harbeth 40.2Ann), but this will be on my short list when I want to try a diff design and sound. Theres a dealer a few miles from me on rt17 in NJ thats begging me to come in for a listen but I'm resisting the temptation cause ya know....;)
I like Magico speakers. I spent a few days with a pair of S5 Mk II speakers that sounded incredible. With the funds I have available, however, there is just no way I can spend that kind of money. I've auditioned the A3 as well, I found it to be a very capable speaker. The A5 is intriguing, hopefully I will get to audition a pair at some point. However, I don't have any sort of discount available on the Magico brand so it's unlikely I'd go that route.
@patcrowley57,

when you said you spent a few days with the S5II, did you have them in your listening room?  If you did, why audition a speaker you say you can’t afford?  Doesn’t make sense. 
when you said you spent a few days with the S5II, did you have them in your listening room?  If you did, why audition a speaker you say you can’t afford?  Doesn’t make sense.
I was at AXPONA helping a family member who works in the industry. They were showing a system with a pair of S5s. I wasn’t auditioning them, I helped set the room up and tear it down. I got a three day pass out of the deal.