Album cd or LP with best bass for new subwoofer

There's a new M&K MX-5000 subwoofer coming my way, and I'd like to go crazy with some bass emphasized music (classical/rock/jazz)....what's your favorite ?

I've already lined up the Deja Vu album by CS&N for that one song with very heavy bass line.

Other suggestions, please??
jbatlanta
I agree with Sdcampbell about well-recorded organ music. I'll add two more suggestions:

James Carter "Chasin' the Gypsy." On this album, Carter plays bass saxophone as a lead instrument on a number of tracks. On the first track (Nuages), in particular, he really plumbs the depths of what the bass saxophone is capable of. This is a great test of the bass response of speakers/subs.

Rusted Root "When I Woke," especially the first track (Drum Trip)
ARIA CD on Astor Place Recording label 1997. I don't turn volume up when play this one. Definitely the task for sub with under 20Hz divings.
Jbatlanta, Sdcampbell offered some great reference recordings. Especially "Ocean Grove". Also, Sean makes some valid comments regarding "slow, bloated bass". I also like his terminology regarding "instantaneous thrust". That's a good one Sean.

Of course, if you want to go to extremes and you enjoy classical:

Tchaikovsky "1812 Overture". Erich Kunzel conducting the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra. Telarc #CD-80541.

Many an amplifier have been put into the "protect mode" due to this recording.

The WARNING LABEL on the cover reads as follows:

"WARNING! The cannons of the Telarc digital "1812" are recorded at a very high level. Lower levels are recommended for initial playback until a safe level can be determined for your equipment."

I think that says it all.
BTW, Jbatlanta, I failed to mention, make sure you have filled out your warranty card on your new M&K before playing the aforementioned recording.

I'm not kidding, Ed.