Airplay icon missing from iTunes on PC

Hello:  I know this is old school, but I have an extensive music library on iTunes which resides on my PC.  Up until a few days ago I was able t stream to my Marantz CR610.  And then the AirPlay icon vanished.  Have tried every fix possible from other communities / Apple (non-support).  Anyone have an idea of what to do?  My music is being held hostage...

Thanks,

mrgeo
mrgeo
AirPlay runs through iTunes, guess it doesn't matter if PC or Mac.  This Marantz has been a pain in my butt since 2014.  They have issues with Pandora - can't use it for a month while they do security patches.  The Marantz is updated, their customer service is beyond the worst.  The Marantz is Wi-Fi.

Thanks for responding.  Eventually this will get sorted out...
My Marantz 7004 isn't even supported anymore--only had it for 3 years--and the reviews that I have read for all Marantz streaming products are all caustic.  It's really sad that a company with their resources can't do basic networking
Very disappointed with Marantz.  Should have been a lot better product / company.  Guess it's time to look around for something else and throw this thing on Craigslist or something. 
I have found a fix for this problem that I havent seen anywhere else on the internet. I hope this works for you. 

For me the icon would only show up and work every couple months, and then it would dissapear again. I was trying to connect to my Sonos speakers, which work off of other devices but not itunes... After countless hours I found the issue in my settings.

Settings > Accounts > Family & Other Devices > [Sonos] > Change from standard account to Authorized User

Good luck