Aftermarket fuse to tame a bright system?

Been reading all the interesting posts here, I've recently switched over to Audioquest silver interconnects and speaker cables, the improvement is easy to hear over OCC copper - lower noise floor, more clarity, greater transient snap, larger soundstage etc.... BUT.

I would say my system still has body, but the top end is now bright/harsh.  Could an aftermarket fuse tame this, so that I can still retain the clarity and other benefits of silver? I'm concerned that this potential solution may make my system more dynamic, and potentially give it a U or V shape sound profile - which is definitely what I don't want.

gavin1977
Post removed 

Apologies, but I’m not sure telling everyone about my system is actually that relevant - I think we can talk about it at component level.  I’ve had lots of really good feedback on this and fuses, which is what I was looking for.  My system is so bespoke that nobody other than me could make inferences about how it sounds anyway.

Post removed 

I think we have some very good answers to my question - I’m happy to leave it at that.

Post removed