Aerial 10T Mk2 - Suitable Amplifier?

Audiophile newbie here. I found a mint pair of Aerial Acoustic 10T (Mk2) speakers at an estate sale. They came with Kimber 8-strand (per polarity) cables (4 cables for bi-wiring) and a Rotel RB-971 (70 watts/channel) solid-state amp. Sound sources are connected via the preamp stage of a Denon DRA297 (no speaker cables connected to the Denon). I’m delighted with the speakers, which eclipse the Vandersteen Model 1 pair that are now my TV speakers. Audiophile friends have made amp suggestions including bi-amping. I’m hoping for suggestions from Audiogon members regarding amp (or preamp and amp) selections that would bring out the best in the Aerials.
128x128rwroberts
The 10T's are so good that they have broken up my long-term love affair with Magnepans. I recently purchased a set of the MK II's that I think play very well with my Son of Ampzilla II. My preamp is the Wyred 4 Sound STP SE, which I particularly like because, being a low-gain design, it allows finer increments of volume adjustment.

I have not tried other amps with the 10T's, so there could possibly be room for improvement in that respect, but I feel that I have reached the point where all I need is a little room treatment and I will be in that top percentile of performance where I can comfortably sit down and listen to MUSIC and not equipment.        
Post removed 
Grateful for the suggestions so far. What do you think of the Belles Aria to drive these MK IIs? They happen to be made in my city, and I’ll be checking them at an expo on Saturday. It’s an integrated amp (http://www.powermodules.com/ewExternalFiles/HFC_412_Exotica_Belles_Reprint.pdf), which could work as a preamp for an eventual larger power amp. Headphone and MM phono stages are included.
It will work, but I think they need a minimum of 200W per speaker.  The more the better.
I had a pair of 10ts, Sold them cause they just werent 'alive'. Now I find yout why, I was feeding them only 100wt/ch via an Ayre V3. Oh, well...
Im into tubes now. But I'll say, buy the Ariels but try several powerful transistor amps B4 you buy