Advise Needed for Speakers and Amplifier

I have $8,000 to 10,000 budgeted for speakers and an integrated amplifier (to keep cost low). The equipment selected will be used with a BAT VK-D5 CD Player. I have listened to the Jeff Rowland Integrated amp and the ProAc 2.5 speaker. This combination is very good except the base seems limited. Another speaker is the Dynaudio Contour 3.0 (sounds very good) with either the Krell KAV-500i Remote Control Integrated Amplifier or the new The Mark Levinson No383 Integrated amplifier due out sometime in November. Comments and suggestions are requested. Thanks
hgeifman
I have a pair of Genesis V full range with 400 w remote controlled servo amp to sell. Only reson for selling, I am NearField PipeDreams dealer, and need a pair to sell from. Retail $15K - sell $5800, plus shipping. These we hp from The Absolute Sounds review pair.
The audio God has spoken. You shall embark a trek to the Audiogon classified and purchase Thiel 2.3s, Levinson 333 dual mono amp, and spend the rest on Purist Audio Design Cables. Also get the Purist Burn in Cd. The Thiels require the burn in of at least 24 hours at a moderate sound level, so go to work and leave your player on repeat. Email me for more cable info.
I'd go with Verity Fidelio's or Merlin VMS-SE w/BAMs and the Audio Research VT100 and LS8 preamp- that should bring it in within price range. Cables are going to bbe extremely important, too. I like MIT's, but my expereince is limited. Jim
Similar question to that posted here. Recently heard and purchased a pair of Legacy Manhattan speakers. Looking for a amplifier in the 2000 to 3500 range to power them. Part of a home theater set up and therefore 5 channel preferred. Appreciate the help.......
Save some money and look at used Linn speakers such as Kabers...set them up active if budget allows...a matching Linn Centrik speaker (also used; there might be a few left in the dealer network) is very nice.

A used digital processor....Sony ES, Onkyo, Pioneer Elite...and a good two channel preamp will work wonders...amp? That question was answered by many others but I use audio note tubes on the fronts and a parasound for the center and rears. I eventually will switch to a Linn center channel with an Aktiv crossover card with a Linn amplfier.

Carl