Advise before I regret

I bought a new pair of speakers paradigm premier 800 series in piano white to get a little brighter sound and replace my existing paradigm studio 100’s v3 speakers that are mint but a few years old so I went with a replacement. I just added a Yamaha aventege receiver 2080 and am anthem mc20 amp to drive them. Any adivice or experience which set of speakers is better. Before I sell the wrong pair I will
do a side by side comparison but just wanted to get some professional experience. 
128x128spkbmw007
Spend a good amount of time comparing them to figure out what you're most happy with.
You have an av amp and a 2 channel amp? Not enough info on your system or room. Lots of reasons things might be dull. 
Yes running a Yamaha aventege 2080 with an Anthem MC 20 2 channel amp driving the fronts. I bought the paradigm premier 800 speakers yes I played them in the studio with a Yamaha integrated amp liked the brightness over what I remember hearing at home with my previous Marantz 7005 with an Adcom GFA 555-2 with my paradigm studio 100’s v3. Before I sell
 the older paradigm studio 100’s. 
Post removed 
Dear aewarren

The speakers were NOT identical to each other.  One pair was white and the other black.
Consider the philosophical conundrum of making the perfect die - ie in which all six faces are so identical it is impossible to distinguish them.