ADVICE Please: Best Processor under $3K?

I am currently working on the system upgrade and hoping to get some expert advice. I am trying to figure out the best processor under $3K that is available in current used market. I need 7.1 set up and preferably balanced input but this is not a must...I mainly watch movie about 90% of the time and 10% music.

My candidates are following in order of preference.
1) Lexicon MC-4
2) Lexicon MC-8B (with bit of streach)
3) Arcam FMJ AV8
4) Theta Casanova
5) Integra Research RDC-7
6) Tag mclaren AVR 32R ex

I truly appreciate your advice or comment !!

Thank you !!
128x128masashik
I'd like to know about the rest of the system and associated gear really. Also, the room setup would be very hepful. Basically, if you have a difficult speaker/seating setup (especially if one or other, or both are or or against the wall), you might consider one of the models with Parametric room EQ. I've found this absolutely essential in problem setups,...which amazingly most people end up with!
You said you watch 90% movies. This gives you even more options really, as you don't have to be as critical with the music portion. Please specify your "variables?"
Meridian owners, isn't the setup difficult for non-NASA types? I have romanced a 568 v. EAD Ovation, and have had reservations re the "rocket science" rep of the Meridian.
I did not need balanced outputs so I'm using a Lexicon MC-4
with two Linn AV5125's equipped with Aktiv cards. I've been very happy with it for both music and theater. It
compares quite favourably to the ARC/Proac system I have upstairs.
Hi Michael,

If you can operate a computer then you can program a Meridian 568.2. It is really very simple. Go to the Meridian Website and download there software setup for the 568.2. Then you can play with it and see how you like it. Also I have found the people at Meridian to be fairly helpful even when talking about used equipment.

Doug