Advice on components for a second system

I'm starting some research into setting up a second HiFi system in my house, and looking for advice on components.

System 1 is in the family room (medium sized room), and is used for 50/50 HT/Music. Recently upgraded from a 9 year old Denon to a new model (x3600H), but found the improvement to be quite underwhelming. The new Denon is going back, and after some research, I purchased an Arcam AVR850 (got a lightly used demo from an authorized Arcam dealer for $3300 out the door.)

Existing components of the HT include Paradigm Studio 100 V5s (I'm looking for a matching used center; rear speakers are existing in-wall speakers.) and an ATI AT1802 amp, which I was using to drive the Paradigms. System is 5.0; I have a Rythmik FV15HP, but unfortunately no space for it.

Sources include: DirecTV, Roku, Music Hall MMF5.1 turntable, XBox One, and streaming Spotify.
Currently also building my NAS, which will house my FLAC collection, and I wish to stream this to both systems.

System 2 will be in a smaller area, in the master bedroom. This will be 20/80 TV/Music. I don't have any existing components for this, save for moving the ATI AT1802 out of system 1, if the Arcam AVR850 is adequate to drive the HT (as well as Zone 2, which consists of outdoor speakers) which I suspect it will be.

Leaning toward the following for system 2:
Salk Song 3 speakers (debating between BeAT and Encore; leaning toward BeAT due to the size of the space, on the recommendation of Jim Salk.)
Rega Planar 3 Turntable

I would like some recommendations for a pre-amp (which would be coupled with the AT1802), or an integrated amp (possibly with the option of bi-amping with the AT1802).
- System will be 2.0, but I am interested in a 2.1 capable unit for adding a sub in the future.
- Need to have WiFi for streaming FLAC from the NAS; and Airplay 2 for Spotify (although I'm willing to add these capabilities through a dedicated network streamer, so long as a network streamer can connect to the pre-amp or integrated amp.)
- Need to have phono input for the Rega (unless there is a compelling reason to use a separate phono pre-amp. These seem to be relatively cheap for some respectable brands, though I haven't done any research into their quality.)
- Would like to know if a pre-amp or integrated amp can be connected to a TV as well (through digital input perhaps? Not sure if pre-amps and integrated amps come with HDMI.)
- Would like to know pros/cons of pre-amps vs integrated amps.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you for your time!

ashergill
Which integrated amp are you using? I don't think connecting a DTV box will allow other TV sources, such as Roku or Apple TV to pass audio back to the integrated amp.
The new Krell is definitely more than I want to spend. I hadn't looked at SimAudio or Bryston, but they seem to have some good options.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be doing a bit more research into those.