Advice on best mid priced MM cartridge choice for Rega P3 (2016)

Greetings,I am interested in advice or opinions from actual owners of Rega P3 (2016 version) turntables on what mid priced moving magnet cartridge they have paired with it and have success with. I have narrowed my choices down to the Ortofon Bronze, Nagaoka MP 150, Sumiko Moonstone, or Audio Technica VM540ML. I am not interested in MC carts, and have read that Grado does not pair well with Rega.

Currently I have the stock Elys II mounted. It has been solid, but I am looking for a more dynamic sound. I understand there may be spacers required for VTA, etc. for various cart choices. I am most interested in your opinions on the sound quality of the carts mentioned above-what do you think sounds great with this turntable?
Thank you for your help!
jpipes
I’m willing to bet that the Teo Audio ’CC’ MM cart, with a shibata, at $600, outperforms them all, Chalkster. Everything I know, multiple kitchen sinks..are in that cartridge. There is stuff in there...never seen in any cartridge.

So no, not junk.
The cartridges are new. Too new. Just arrived, in a crowded market. And when it becomes known, the prices will...by necessity... go up.

Consider the gauntlet thrown down. :)

The ’money back if you don’t like it’ (on the basic version) says it all.

Eg, the first buyer bought the CC version (carbon Composite shell) with a nude elliptical. His Ortofon A95 is away being re-tipped. Purchased to be his interim cartridge. He called it ’A triumph’.

I can do better, but I'd have to re-design all the alloys, metals, and plastics from the ground up. All of that is in hand, but unavailable due to financial constraints. And that means we have to sell a few of these - first.

Hello,
I use the Nagaoka 110 but not on a Rega. My cartridge is great. I have heard you want to be careful in picking out a cartridge that works with the rega line. Sometimes when the cart gets close to the motor you can get some ground loop hum. I would pick a rega TT despite this little problem but make sure someone is already using the cart on an unmodified TT or use what rega recommended. Because carts are not typically returnable I would make sure it is going to work. 
I’m willing to bet that the Teo Audio ’CC’ MM cart, with a shibata, at $600, outperforms them all, Chalkster.
@teo_audio

First try to write my name correct.

If you’re not familiar with classic high-end gear from the golden age how can you say a word ? Just because there is a Shibata on Teo Audio? Well Stereohedron is equal to Shibata / Line Contact type.

You’d better explain what is Teo Audio to the people, add some links if you want to contribute something useful. There is NO cartridge on Teo Audio site.

Are you associated with Teo Audio yourself ?
You’re here to advertise your Teo Audio cartridge?