Adcom GTP-500II Preamp

I recently bought this older preamp without a remote. can't find a replacement remote anywhere. Not even Adcom can help me. If anyone owns one and happens to be in Southern California, would be great to use my learn-remote and program from yours. Anyone have any other ideas what I can do?
imagerep
I have an Adcom GTP-500 which I purchased without a remote on eBay. I was frustrated as I really wanted to control the volume from my easy chair. So having a Directv satellite system I looked in their owner's manual for Adcom access codes to program into my satellite remote. One of the code numbers listed worked. I now have volume control via my satellite remote. Here are the codes in the Directv manual, hope they are of some help. They are (and I forget exactly which one worked for me), 146, 149, 227, and 244. Hope that's of help...
Wouldn't any Adcom remote work? My same model TV and VCR from the same company remote work together.

Otherwise I believe I have this model in my system. Might work something out if all else fails and we can work something out...

Ron