Adcom 555 SE owners .. Any reviews?

Any one has experience this amp?  
akispapasavvas
Thanks! for sharing-

if it is made in china, and it most likely is, skip it for a better product.
Can't we put the China "poor quality" thing to bed? There are so many extremely well made Chinese audio products (Hegel, Jolida, Cambridge, Primaluna, Vincent, outsourced high end speaker boxes, on and on) out there now that it's fairly ridiculous to condemn the great stuff made there. 
Hi wolf garcia,
I might agree with you providing you give us a a list of reliable equipment made in Europe and in the USA. Please have in mind that i had many failures from stuff made in UK and Japan.
Akispapadsvvas, I think you meant to direct your comment at jafant. He's the very anti China participant in this thread. I have a bunch of Chinese made components that sound beautiful, have high quality and that have been driven hard for a few years now. Chinese manufacturing is pretty damned capable now. Remember how long it took to shake the "made in Japan = bad quality" stereotype from the 70s and 80s?
Can't we put the China "poor quality" thing to bed? There are so many extremely well made Chinese audio products (Hegel, Jolida, Cambridge, Primaluna, Vincent, outsourced high end speaker boxes, on and on) out there now that it's fairly ridiculous to condemn the great stuff made there.
+1
Akispapadsvvas, I think you meant to direct your comment at jafant. He's the very anti China participant in this thread. I have a bunch of Chinese made components that sound beautiful, have high quality and that have been driven hard for a few years now. Chinese manufacturing is pretty damned capable now. Remember how long it took to shake the "made in Japan = bad quality" stereotype from the 70s and 80s?
+1

KEEP ME POSTED!!!!!!!