Active (or Powered) Speaker with AMT or Ribbon Tweeter

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking for a bookshelf speaker for my office that is active with XLR input. I was pretty close to going with either the Elac Navis or Acoustic Energy AE1 but I decided to go listen to some studio monitors locally as that is the only option for buying speakers where I live (other then big box Best Buy).

I listened to some Adam T7V speakers and remembered how much I enjoy a AMT tweeter (from when I had some Martin Logan Motion 35XTI and to a lesser degree Elac Carina). Searching online I've only really found the studio monitor options (Adam, Pre Sonus and HEDD) and AirPulse on Amazon but I was hoping for something a little "hifi" I guess or just what other options might be out there. My budget is around $1500 - $2000 CDN but could go slightly above that.

There are more options on passive out there (Audiovector, Golden Ears, Martin Logan, Elac) but hoping I am just not seeing something obvious when I get some time to search.

Thanks!
valkyrieorion
Dali  Calisto active have ribbon tweeter. Adam is probably the best in monitors using AMT. 
Ah yes, the Dali was a little out of my price range, (the Elac and AE1 only are in it because there are open box options for both available). I do enjoy Dali sound though with my Menuets.