ACT SCM 40 VII Speakers, anyone listening?

Thinking about upgrading to the ACT 40 SCM40 vII from my Paradigm Reference Studio 100v3.
Can anyone give me a feel for their sound? I'm looking to get more resolution, less hash in the high end and deep solid bass. Fast bass is good also. I'm currently running the flowing gear. Their specs show a low frequency of 48 Hz but using a sealed curved cabinet. 

Oppo BDP 105
Ayre -C5exmp
Anthem STR
Curious Technology power cables
Cardas Golden Reference interconnects 
Audioquest Oak speaker cable.

woobie
I'm sure you mean ATC loudspeakers.  Very serious kit with the ability to reproduce about anything.  Would not be too concerned about their specifications (48Hz).  This is a very controlled bass response in the control of the correct amplifier.

The Oppo is a decent source, but not convinced adequate for the ATCs. This is a ruthlessly honest speaker and may reveal any deficiencies of the Oppo.  I run the ATC 40 active, so understand somewhat its capabilities.

We are an ATC and Paradigm dealer we have the Studio series and also have the Prestige series from Paradigm which replaced it.

Both are excellent loudspeakers, the ATC is the more natural sounding of the two.

Please feel free to reach out to us for a much more indepth discussion.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ ATC and Pardigm dealers
Thank you everyone for the input! 
And yes, celtic66 for the clarification. I'm looking at ATCSM40 V11. As for the Oppo as a source, I mostly the Ayre 5 Series  Universal player is my go to.