Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
Lighten up guys. I can find nowhere that he said they WERE made in China. He just asked IF they were made in China. I realize you guys are proud of your speakers, but aren't you being a little hard on someone asking an honest question?

Oz
Hello David12.

You may wish to toe them in quite a bit, do feel free to experiment. This is because I find the ribbon tweeters quite "directional", so actually they do benefit from toeing in greatly. For me I toe them in so that the tweeters just cross slightly behind my head. Also because of the MTM arrangement, if you have enough space, do make sure you are at least 9 feet from the speakers so that the drivers can "integrate".
Maybe you need to space them slightly farther apart than 7 feet, if possible.
I just picked up my Adagios in San Diego with a friend who is an Acoustic Zen cable dealer. Mr. Lee showed us how the drivers were assembled and tested in house. We also saw how the cabinets were finished.
I just realised that the tweeter is really good. I was able to listen to some tracks on a famous speaker (which I shall not name) having a Scanspeak Revelator D2904/990000 tweeter. The amp and source are much more expensive than my stuff, but the treble from the Adagio is just so much more realistic and natural with more inner detail, while the Revelator sounds more "hifi" and impressive on first listen.