Acoustic Signature TA-2000 tonearm

I'm thinking of getting a TA-2000 tonearm for my TT and just wondering if anyone has this arm and your thoughts, feedback, Good ,Bad, or otherwise?
128x128rbtstock
Have not heard one. A general comment is that the effective mass ( in general and especially for the 9" version ) is low enough to make it not likely a good match for heavy and low compliance carts. Maybe this is a concern maybe not.
Just looking at it, it is not a bad arm but it is not the best either because it violates three principles. It is not a neutral balance arm. It is static balance which means it's VTF changes with vertical movement. A neutral balance arm does not. It's vertical bearing is far above the level of the record which means it is going to have more warp "wow." Arms that have the vertical bearing at the level of the record have much less. Finally, it is not a full gimbal bearing although it looks sort of like one. The horizontal bearing is in the post and there is no upper bearing. Technically this is not as rigid as a full gimbal but in reality probably does not mean a whole lot. Two arms that meet all the criteria are the Tri-Planar and the Schroder CB. But, if the price is right on the TA-2000 and it is in good shape you could certainly do a lot worse. I would not pay more than $1000 for it.
Good luck!
solypsa, you can always add mass to the head shell for stiffer cartridges as long as the counter weight will balance it.
Thanks for the recent comments, not what I had hoped to hear, however Im a big boy, and I did say good, bad, or otherwise, many thanks to all who responded