Acoustic Research M6 Holographic Image Series?

I was looking at getting a pair of these, but wanted some information on them first. I was wondering if anyone has heard these before. Also, where were these in their line-up. Was this the top of their line? Just wondering how they sound. I know they have a different technology used than normal speakers or any feedback on any of the hologrphic series would be great.
jdsxt4
I've seen that, but I was just seeing if anyone had heard these or had any experience with them. That is the only thing I had found on the web that even really had any information about them. Thanks for the help so far.
Yes I own a pair. They sound incredible. Very natural especially in the midrange. I bought them in the 90's and they were the best I had ever heard. They are a good 10-15 years old now and still sound good. I am using an old Yamaha M50 amp and denon turntable.
I'm picking up a pair tomorrow morning. I'll post back with a report once I get them fired up.

May be replacing a pair of Energy speakers if they're better.

I'm getting the M6s. Hoping for good balance in the sound with solid bass from the twin 8" woofers.

On a side note.. they're free! Thanks craigslist!