Accuphase e800 or luxman m900u for sonus faber olympica nova 3

Hi all
Currently I have an aw250R electrocompainet equipment and I pre-loaded 4.8 mk2 with some sonus faber olympica nova 3 and I am thinking of improving my amplification.
I like the accuphase E800 and the luxman 900 preamp and stage.
They offer me the C900 exdemo at a good price, about 8000 Eur and giving my previous would stay at € 6750, they offer me very little for my previous when it is not a year old, it is practically new and costs 3 times more, you think it is worth it the change.
The idea was to take the previous luxman and leave the electrocompainet stage for a while until we could go through the luxman stage.
I would also value other brands that you would recommend if with this I make a leap in quality, I have also looked at pass, I do not know the model, but it may not go wrong with my boxes.
I appreciate your opinion, I have to make a decision soon.

Thanks a lot
Greetings to all
vini234

Showing 1 response by vini234

My electrocompainet equipment sounds good, it has warmth and detail but I would like a little more brightness and transparency without it sounding analytical.
I tried various amps before taking the plunge, the ones they had in store were the moon 340, cambridge audio edge, musical fidelity nuvista 800, all of which I tested at home.
The moon was very detailed, although it lacked power and it felt a bit garish when turning up the volume.
The musical fidelity nuvista 800 sounded warm, mellow on top, but less bass control than electrocompainet.
They told me about trying the krell 300i but it didn't make it to the store on time.
The Sonus, far from looking like a small speaker, can give a great sound greater than its size, but they need a lot of amplification and quality current.
The electrocompainet was another level, previous and very superior stage of course,
He moves them very easily and has a thrust, but I think I was used to a little more transparency at the top, although it sounds very good, it is worth not trying a previous moon team and stage to compare, but at that time they did not have it.
I am happy with the sonus faber nova 3, their sound is also a bit warm and romantic, with a lot of resolution and more dynamic than the previous series, much more of everything, it is a good speaker in that price range.
If there is not a noticeable difference in the sound I would not make the change, although the exdemo price of the c900u preamp is very tempting and I would stick with the electrocompainet stage for the moment or as I said I am going for the accuphase e800 or the 2450 preamp and p4500 stage
but as long as it is to improve.

Thanks
Greetings to all