Accuphase E-5000 factory power cord good enough?

I have Accuphase E5000 plugged into my Equitech son of q jr. balanced power supply. Sounds great and I have had the Equitech for a good 15 years now. Everything is dead quiet, not even a hiss coming from the system. Just started thinking about power cords and if it is worth it, I’m in the U.S., if that matters. Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

duketbrd88

I’m not of the opinion that differences can be heard between well made power cords of suitable gauge and decent quality. But my Hegel h390 came with an 18 AWG cord, which while probably adequate, I felt might be slightly thinner than ideal. So I found a 14 AWG AQ nrgz3 new, open box for 150. Does it make a difference? Probably not. But I feel better knowing it’s heavier gauge and likely made better than the 18g generic my amp came with. 

Good luck on trying different power cables as i didn't think they made much difference until I tried a much better one, quite a surprise for me!

Been in the game for 40 plus years  took the last 10 years when I experimented to find out,

Unfortunately going to the wall doesn't work for me so into my TOT 50 as power where I'm renting flickers as I'm in my room .

The E-5000 is a wonderful integrated as I bought it after having the Esoteric F-05,

Best, Bob