ac regenerator for pc emi/rfi

i have good pc

2080ti
xi apex
hx1200i
16gb ram

but i suffer from electricity in my outlet 240v/16A which cause huge EMI/RFI its make games unplayable to heavy mouse movement thats related to emi here topic about it https://forums.blurbusters.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6498i was thinking get purepower 1500 ac its cost around 5432$ with tax and ship is it worth it or there other alternatives?been trying use ups cvcf mode with 240V/50hz or 60hz online pure sine wave but the emi still there and heavy mouse ups name APC Easy UPS SRV 3000VA 230V from apc
ok02
Post removed 
@ok02 There is no easy answer to your question.

I currently use an ecoflow River Max. My amplifier draws around 35watts which is less than 1/2 amp. The River Max has a 576wh capacity. I never listen for longer than 3 to 4 hours and my battery goes down to no lower than 75% - 80% normally. 

Have a look at the specs of your PC and try and figure out how much it draws. I'm guessing your PC will draw about 200watts.

For my use, I need about 15 times the Wh rating of what I draw. If you use it for longer periods, you want to bump it up. If you plan to use it as a UPS and keep it plugged into the mains most of the time, you can go for a smaller Wh rating.

Battery life is determined by the amount of times it is recharged, so you want to size the battery so that it doesn't drop below 70%-80% in normal use to make it last. If you have to recharge from 0% every day your battery will only last about 18months on average (500 charges). 

So you have to consider how you want to use it; If you use the pc for only a couple of hours at a time and have time to top up the yeti in between use, a 1500X will be fine. If you use it as a UPS - and you need to confirm with Yeti that it can work like a UPS, it's got more than enough power. If you use the PC for 8 hours or so at a time without the yeti plugged into mains (battery only), I think you'd be pushing things. 

Sorry for the long post but there is no yes or no answer to your question.