A21+ is in da house...

First off... this thing is heavy and in a huge double box... came with a 14ga power cable. No problem, got that covered.

The speaker terminals are great... VERY easy to use designed for human’s by human’s.

Have had her working for about 45 minutes.
128x128captbeaver
Hi Erik.  I have had the Eclipe 7 XLR in my system.  It's a very nice cable and just very slightly laid back in sound (all the detail is there), but it is definitely not as warm sounding as the DIY cables I listed above.  The thick gold-plating on the Furutech XLR just give a warmer smoother sound than the silver-clad XLR of the Wire World.  Also, the Wire World uses very small 30awg strands aligned in a side-by-side array which gives better high frequency extension than the big 20awg solid-core above.  That being said, the Wire World is just a tiny bit soft and laid back in comparison to high resolution cables, but I would not call it really warm.  When compared to your silver cables, I can see where one could say the Eclipse is warm.
I am about to pick up some Aerial Acoustics 7T and was thinking of pairing them with the Parasound A21 or A21+. Do you think it’s a good match? Any tips? 
Has anyone owned both the A21 and A21+ and if so did you hear any difference between them in sound?

jrunr,

I used to have Aerial Acoustic 7Ts with the Parasound A21 several years ago. I submit it's a very hard combination to beat for the money.