a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Yeap! it's me. I saw your amps at Bob's when I picked up my pre-amp. Here's hoping the mods has enhanced your listening pleasure.
Bob Backert has modded 7 of my high end components, with outstanding results each time. Whether solid state, or tube, he gets the job done. My Conrad Johnson Premier 1B was taken to another level with his work. I will never part with it! . He is a true craftsman, artist and high level technician that I recommend without hesitation.

His contact information is:

Bob & Gary Backert
RHB Sound Dezign, LLC
152 Windsor Drive
Churchville, PA 18966
(215)355-0529
www.rhbsounddezign.com
I have just got this "crazy" idea.
Tell me if I am nuts.....but here you go:

My Vandersteen Quatros have a pair of amps build in them to drive the woofers. Do you think it would make any sense or difference if Bob (if he could and wanted to) try to modify the cheap mid-quality amps build in Quatros. I love Quatros but the bass is one of my only complaints. Bob's latest work on my mono-blocks was awesome but I have a feeling that some real wicked improvement can be gain if those amps were more dynamic, faster and more articulated.

If he could do what he did to my Cybers......oh man.....I am already getting a goosebumps.

The only question is, if I had to remove the amps myself or take the speakers to Bobs' place. Well, he might think that I am crazy .....
03-18-08: Mrjstark
The only question is, if I had to remove the amps myself or take the speakers to Bobs' place. Well, he might think that I am crazy .....

Well the only one who can really answer that question is Bob. Give him a call.

Cheers,
John