A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker?

I want to present to you judgement NoLimits speakers. Waiting for your comments.
http://volya.audio/catalog/Nolimits/

volya
Guys, its not the commercial ad at all! Any opinion is important. If I wanted to advertise the brand I would address some audio magazines. I think if our speakers drew your attention it's still great! Extraodinary design will always be some sort of stumbling block. Regarding their sounding, believe me, it's really great. We really tried to do our best and create something absolutely new!
Be real - even your last post sounds like advertising. In addition you called tpreaves comment "rude", when he expressed his opinion.

I only hope it was your last post here.
Haven't even tried to do this!!! What's wrong with me trying to defend speakers which are ugly for you but great for us? 

What's wrong with me trying to defend speakers which are ugly for you but great for us?

Are they "great for you" because you have some sort of financial interest involved?
Full disclosure please.
The speakers look unusual, but I kind of like that.  The problem, with it being acceptable in most rooms is the lateral size.  Four feet wide is about two feet wider than the largest size most people would want in a room.