A $250 Power Conditioner?

Howard reviews the Puron, which is a small AC power conditioner ($250 USD) "plug" that is distributed by Vera-Fi Audio. It’s said to cleanse the electronic circuit that feeds and audio system. Many tweaks cost a pretty penny for little or no performance increase. Is that the case here?

128x128russter

Showing 13 responses by jayctoy

Milpai my experience every time I added one , I get more improvement, I have 5 now.My bet it will improve.

One day I am listening to my system.After one Album , I noticed I wasn’t enjoying the music. I realize the Puron is not connected.It was  on the power’strip of my TV.As soon as the Puron was reinserted the system came back to life.I ordered 2 more , they are on sale.The price will increase to $295.

In my systems I prefer one Puron each.i notice with 2 the transient speed is slower.I prefer the natural sound on 1 Puron. Other user prefer more than 1.Ipretiring with 2 on my systems dynamic remain the same with one Puron.

Tablejoxkey it would be nice if there is one here to compare the QRT and Puron.

How many hrs needed before my TV picture will improve using Puron . My Tv is 65 inches Samsung Smart LED TV connected to Furman $26 power strip.i have not notice any difference .

Milpai read the OP thread , He has a good description what it does.Adding 2 more Puron total of 3 on my system. To my surprise it made more music more energetic involving, flesh out more music , smoother and still remain natural and dynamic., Milpai Verafiaudio has 30 day trial. My bet you will keep it and order more.

Questforhifi the brightness I suspect it coming  from Nordost cables , if you put Puron the Puron will give more energy to the instruments and voices? The tensions you are referring is the energy ? My friend experienced i brightness as well to his system.He replace one of his cable to match, He is now happy. Milpai is right .

Milpai I can’t blame you , mine are welded now where they are? Just kidding.