700.00 speakers new or used

any 700.00 that you can listen all day and not  get  tired
crashmars

Showing 2 responses by skiroe

Couple months back picked up a pair of used (like new) Tekton Lore Reference (with upgraded caps I think and something else which escapes me at the moment. I paid 500 ,, shipping was a bear but being that FEDEX charged me uneven pricing on 2 packages the same size and weight I called and complained and the agent refunded me 85 on the bill which reminds me I need to go check on that refund . Yep , its there.   They are back in stock @ Tekton and shipping included for 750. I have my system on daily for 8 to 12 hrs. These are for my low wpc amps primarily as I do have Harbeths sitting next to them but it seems the Ref Lore’s are getting the brunt currently.
@oldschoolsound If there was any pair that I regret selling it is the Forte--I had a pair - I think they were possibly the first iteration. Got them for 250 I think it was .. ordered the Crites upgrades. I think I put the Crites in there but was moving stuff in and out back then on a mission and sold them for really a bargain. Was doing a lot of that though 15 yrs ago. What a bargain esp compared to Fortes now.. I only realized a few months back that they re-started production and that is a lot of $$ .